Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Colors colors colors!!!!!

I love gardening. Not very good at it. I'll admit that easily. But I love the results. I love the colors of nature. I love cooking with produce I just cut fresh from my backyard. Thought I would share my latest bounty from the garden!


Look at all those beautiful colors! In case you are wondering, there is 4 different kinds of basil, 2 kinds of sweet peppers and jalapeno peppers!
So we've been weighing our produce and tracking it. It's not been a lot so far- but it's so much more than last year!
Allan brought Petal in and set her at the table for dinner. While I was dishing her food up, she decided she just couldn't resist the bright green peppers!






I'm sooo very glad she reached for a sweet pepper and not a jalapeno! That would NOT have been a good start to dinner!
Looks like she's enjoying her pepper!

No comments: