Thursday, April 9, 2009

A year and a half!

How is this possible? I decided I needed to update my blog, and start writing again. I was flabbergasted to realize that it had been a year and a half since I had posted anything. How? It certainly hasn't felt that long! I've had plenty of good intentions to log on and keep things updated. I wanted a place to journal my thoughts, and the activities that fill my days. Mostly though- I wanted to be able to document the lives of my children as they grow and discover and bring laughter to our lives. I feel I've learned my lesson now. How quickly time flies by! No more long gaps in my blog. I'll forget all the little things that my children do that bring me laughter! I don't want to forget, I want my children to be able to go back and read those stories. So here's to the stories, the laughter, and the tears that make up a life, a home, a family!

1 comment: